Friday, June 15, 2007

Exportmöte



"You What?"

"..."

"Well... really... I cant tell fuckin Eliasson to come to the fuckin phone because fuckin Eliasson is in fuckin Sudan"

"..."

"Yes I did"

"..."

"Yes , I did enjoy meeting you at the IUSY-camp"

"..."

"But at the time, may I remind you, you were not carrying a fuckin AK"

"..."

"OK. Just calm down. Yes. I did say that PLO were not working for the people"

"..."

"Yes. I did say that. But for chrissakes. We were in the middle of a fuckin Tequila-bonanza. Swedes say anything after seven slammers"

"..."

"OK. Calm down. Calm down now. So. You're sitting in Abbas' room with an AK and your face covered."

"...."

"Photographers? What? There? Now? Are you fucking insane?"

"..."

"Well. I tell you what to do:"

"..."

"OK. Sorry. Im not telling anyone what to do. Sorry. Listen me. Here's my advice:"

"..."

"First: Point the AK at the photographer."

"..."

"Just do as I tell you. Point your AK"

"..."

"Tell him to give you the camera"

"..."

"I said: POINT the AK. Fuck. POINT! What's wrong with you?"

"..."

"Owell. What can I say? Good luck. Thank you for using PR-(s)medjans services. Good luck."

"..."

"Yes. Nice talking to you. Yes I'll tell him. Yalla bye."

No comments: